Geomatics Engineering Society(GES) is planning to celebrate its annual event "NepGeom 2019" with the slogan "Harvesting the knowledge of surveying and Geospatial Technology in Nepal" on November 15 in the Kathmandu University Central Campus Dhulikhel, Kavre, Nepal. Following events are to be performed on the day:
1. Geospatial project demonstration
2. Formal talks and presentation by National level experts
3. Unmanned Arial Vehicle (UAV) Image capture Demonstration
4. Annual magazine launch, GeoSpace
5. Treasure hunt and games
6. Geospatial tools and product stalls
7. Different map related competition and games
8. GIS day celebration
9. All Nepal Surveyor's Cup
Tell something about GIS and mapping and know something about it. We are providing the platform for the awareness and information about it.
Just hold the moment and let people live through it. So, gear it up people.
We are all set to commend your efforts.