We are excited to announce the launch of Para Climbing in Nepal for the first time, initiated by Kathmandu Sport Climbing Center.
Para Climbing is a form of rock/sport climbing built for people with impairments (physical disabilities, Amputees and limited power, range or stability, hearing impairments/deaf). This sport is recognized internationally and best known for recovery and development of handicapped individuals. International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC) has been hosting Para Climbing competition since 2006. The movement has grown in recent years, promoting athletes with a disability on the same stage as other athletes.
Kathmandu Sport Climbing Center welcomes people with disabilities ranging from such suffering to gather and participate in this initiative!
(FREE CLIMBING!! )
- This event participation allows individual with impairments only (physical disabilities, Amputees and limited power, range or stability, hearing impairments/deaf, blind).
- We request a guidance partner to come along with the impaired person (optional)
- Per person gets chance of 2 times wall climb with all safety gears and instructor included.
- Message us your name, contact number & identification proof of impairment (mandatory).
- Give us confirmation call a day before the event on +977-1-4256505 or +977-9869386887. (mandatory)